United Way of Franklin County Community Impact Grant Application
As the United Way of Franklin County moves towards the alleviation of poverty. We are accepting applications that meet this need.
NOTE: This application will be for the calendar year from this point forward. Only the final report is required prior to applying for the next year's applicaiton. Year 2021
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (Returning users)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
- Requirements include Form 990 or a CPA review or how the agency ensures financial practices. Please attach current fiscal year agency and program budget.
- Please attach the board of directors list including terms, email addresses and phone numbers.
- This application contains 3 parts that will need to be completed prior to final submission. Agency Information; Program Information; Outcomes Data, Budget & Documentation
- All applications must be submitted online. This document is password protected, an agency has the capability to fill out partial forms and return to complete the process at a later date.
- The application process will begin on March 18, 2021. The deadline will be Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Collaborative grants are acceptable. One agency should be the lead applicant.
- Grants are awarded for one year. The maximum grant award for 2021 is $5,000. Agencies are encouraged to submit grants for less than the maximum.
- The funding will be distributed 100 percent contingent upon a final report filed by April 30, 2021 for any funds received for the previous year.
- Agencies will receive Grant Award Notification by May 30, 2021.
The United Way of Franklin County believes in a community free of institutional racism, bias, and ethnic discrimination. While we work through our partners to alleviate poverty, we hope to create systemic change so that everyone has equal opportunity to thrive.
- Agency must be in compliance with the USA Patriot Act and other counterterrorism laws and have an anti-discriminatory policy.
- Awarded grants will not be used as a pass through funds to another organization. These dollars are for direct services to support the agency/program.