United Way of Franklin County Community Impact Grant Application
As the United Way of Franklin County moves towards the alleviation of poverty. We are accepting applications that meet this need.
For the Year July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
- Requirements include Form 990 or a CPA review or how the agency ensures financial practices. Please attach current fiscal year agency and program budget. Please attach the board of directors list including terms, email addresses and phone numbers.
- This application contains 3 parts that will need to be completed prior to final submission. Agency Information; Program Information; Outcomes Data, Budget & Documentation
- All applications must be submitted online. This document is password protected, an agency has the capability to fill out partial forms and return to complete the process at a later date.
- The application process will begin on March 21, 2017. The deadline will be Friday, April 14, 2017.
- Collaborative grants are acceptable. One agency should be the lead applicant.
- Grants are awarded for one year. The maximum grant award for 2017 is $10,000. Agencies are encouraged to submit grants for less than the maximum.
- The funding will be distributed 50% in July 2017 and 50% in December 2017 contingent upon an interim report to be filed by December 1, 2017.
- Agencies will receive Grant Award Notification by June 30, 2017
- Agency must be in compliance with the USA Patriot Act and other counterterrorism laws and has an anti-discriminatory policy.
- Awarded grants will not be used as a pass through funds to another organization. These dollars are for direct services to support the agency/program.
FRANKLIN COUNTY 2-1-1 REQUIREMENT
All applicants requesting funding are required to review their agency’s NC 2-1-1 listing (www.nc211.org) and provide updates and changes to the listing.
You must have a User Account to view and complete the application.
Please create a new User Account here: http://www.uwfc.org/user/register